Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Second Day of NTU-Flagship

  • What did you do today?
Today, my group and I prepared our slides for a presentation that we would be doing after lunch. After lunch, we did the presentation in front of everyone in our project. 
  • What did you learn today?
I boosted my confidence for presentation and improved my presentation skills. I've also learnt how to work with my peers to create a good presentation and present to everyone without being nervous and breaking down.
  • How do you feel about today’s activities?
This project made me understand more about the fundamentals of mechanics and apply what I've learnt in school so far (forces) onto this project. I've also learnt new things like, "bulking" and "punching", and having a slanted shape is better to support more weight.
So far, this day has been an enriching one as I've learnt a lot more about engineering and has made me more interested in engineering.
  • What new questions do you have regarding the discipline?
What other ways is engineering used for in our daily life?

No comments:

Post a Comment