Tuesday, 17 May 2016

Pre-camp Activity

  • What sounds interesting about this project?
This project, Water Tower Competition is interesting as it is a competition. I also do not know what a water tower is and its functions before the activity. From the words 'Water Tower', I thought that it was about making a tower purely from water, a liquid, and sounds interesting to me.
  • What do you think you can learn from this project?
From this project, I can learn how water is distributed to the residents. I think I can learn about how water is filtered and where it is filtered. I also want to learn where the dozens of pipes are as there are thousands of pipes connecting from the water tower to our own homes.
  • Any immediate questions regarding the project?
What happens if the water tower is unstable and not built properly, and it breaks, causing gallons of water to be gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment